Learning about America From Americans Living Abroad

this is a course website for students in English 367.01C at ohio state university, autumn 2004. the creator of the site is the teacher--bob eckhart. this is how i am communicating with my class and how they can communciate with each other.

My Photo
Name:

I am a teacher at OSU and most of my blogs are intended for my students...for me to post information to them and for them to share information with their classmates.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

first-day assignment

i would like you to establish your blog #1 today. this is easily accomplished by going through blogger.com .........create an account, then create a blog.....

i would like your blog #1 to have the following URL:

osuenglish367(firstname).blogspot.com

so, all you have to do is use the same URL that i am using for the class blog, and add your first name to it.....................after you have done this, please write your first post--a short message with some information about yourself......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home