Learning about America From Americans Living Abroad

this is a course website for students in English 367.01C at ohio state university, autumn 2004. the creator of the site is the teacher--bob eckhart. this is how i am communicating with my class and how they can communciate with each other.

My Photo
Name:

I am a teacher at OSU and most of my blogs are intended for my students...for me to post information to them and for them to share information with their classmates.

Monday, December 06, 2004

one last thing........

i keep forgetting to tell you: please maintain your blogs for as long as you can. do not leave them unattended. my goal for this final project was for you to create a valuable asset for your future use. with that in mind, please keep in touch with me and let me know how you are *using* your blog and if there are any developments for you blog. for instance, please let me know if the Pelee Island Chamber of Commerce puts a link to it from their webpage, or the College of Engineering links to your how-to-build-a-racecar blog in order to attract/entice prospective students. also, i will update the osuenglish367 blog with news periodically, and i will also check your blog #2's when i am online surfing the internet, and bored. ha!

take care and please keep in touch, blob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home