Learning about America From Americans Living Abroad

this is a course website for students in English 367.01C at ohio state university, autumn 2004. the creator of the site is the teacher--bob eckhart. this is how i am communicating with my class and how they can communciate with each other.

My Photo
Name:

I am a teacher at OSU and most of my blogs are intended for my students...for me to post information to them and for them to share information with their classmates.

Thursday, October 07, 2004

more thursday tidbits

1) i am not going to collect an electronic copy of your blog analysis #2, so simply print out a copy for me and consider saving a copy for yourself. [maybe email it (copy/paste or attach it) to yourself if you don't have a disk or flash drive]

2) as you look at these blogs each week, you should be keeping track of which free blogging sites seem to offer the most services. for instance, at least this summer when i was using blogger.com, there was no easy way to upload photos on my blog...this may have changed by now but i'm not sure......so, as you evaluate the blog content, keep in mind that you should also be paying attention [in the "describe the blog" section of your analysis paper] to the blog interface, and the layout and design capablities of the blog...........soon, you will start on your blog #2 and you want to use the best interface possible...

have a great weekend, blob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home