Learning about America From Americans Living Abroad

this is a course website for students in English 367.01C at ohio state university, autumn 2004. the creator of the site is the teacher--bob eckhart. this is how i am communicating with my class and how they can communciate with each other.

My Photo
Name:

I am a teacher at OSU and most of my blogs are intended for my students...for me to post information to them and for them to share information with their classmates.

Thursday, October 07, 2004

blogs from this week

hey class....if the blog you analyzed for paper #2 was a good one, please copy/paste the URL for it in a comment to this post. this is a good resource that you should check over the weekend or on tuesday for ideas for next week's blog, as well.........blob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home